We reserve the right to refuse any load for any reason.
- Wheelabrator employees cannot assist with unloading your vehicle. Please ensure that you are able to safely unload material on your own. If you are unable to safely unload your material, the load will be rejected.
- The speed limit at our facility is 5 MPH. Please watch for pedestrian traffic near the brush pile. Please drive slow and carefully. Right of way belongs to heavy equipment and trucks in our yard.
- Do not get within 10 feet of another customer unloading brush.
- Use of gas-powered equipment (leaf blowers, chainsaws, etc.) is prohibited due to fire danger and safety concerns.
- Climbing on top of vehicles or trailers to unload material is prohibited.
- Fire danger in our yard is extremely high and smoking is prohibited.
- For your own safety, sturdy footwear must be worn. Boots are recommended. Customers wearing sandals or other inappropriate footwear will not be allowed to unload.
- Tying off a load to pull it out of a vehicle can be unsafe and is prohibited at our facility.
- For safety reasons, children under 14 are not allowed outside of your vehicle while on site. Pets/animals are not allowed at our facility.
- Use of cell phones while driving is prohibited. If you must use your cell phone, park your vehicle and turn off the engine before using the phone.
- It is advisable to wear gloves when loading and unloading your brush.
- Do not remove any material from our facility. Salvaging is not permitted.
- In the event an emergency siren sounds, our employees will direct you to our muster point. See more about our emergency evacuation plan in the Visitor Site Safety Brochure available at the scale house.
- You must obey all instructions and cooperate with our employees at all times. Failure to comply will result in removal from our facility.
- Our yard is monitored by video surveillance. Customers found dumping concrete, batteries or other unacceptable materials will lose dumping privileges and may be reported to law enforcement for dumping and/or littering.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our Wood to Energy Recycling Program, please call 530.339.7617.